Skip to content
Here’s How It Works:
Your living tumor tissue is treated before you are
- Your surgically removed living tumor tissue can be tested directly as no one really knows which available therapy (standard of care or emerging) will successfully treat your unique cancer.
- Each specially designed Patient Derived Xenograft (PDX) Laboratory Research Mice can be treated until a promising treatment is identified without you having to personally suffer through individual treatments.
- This can be helpful for the naive cancer patient in order to identify the most promising initial treatment.
- It can also help a patient with advanced cancer following an unsuccessful treatment therapy.
- Since treatment takes time and places a major toll on your body’s ability to fight your disease our advanced approach assists your doctor in identifying and testing your tumor tissue against the most promising therapies PRIOR to exposure to potentially toxic or ineffective therapies.